Innovative Pre-clinical Research
Synovo is a drug discovery company with a primary focus on inflammation and innate immune processes.
We are located in Tübingen, Germany which is both a major centre for basic research and also home to a vibrant bio-medical start-up scene.
We have two main business areas:
- we provide drug discovery services in pharmacology, medicinal chemistry and bioanalytics, and,
- we develop in-house novel therapeutics and related diagnostics
Our culture is focused on generating insight through inter-disciplinary, collaborative work with clients and partners.
Within our team of nearly 50 people we have specialists in synthetic chemistry, pharmacology, analytics, immunology, neurology and biochemistry. In addition, we have a broad network of research partners throughout the world collaborating with us in areas like basic disease mechanisms, drug formulation technology, surface modification and drug mode of action.
We welcome enquiries and we are proud of our reputation for helping colleagues and partners achieve their research goals.
We believe in
- Research commitment. Users/patients focus. Quality and reliability.
- Respect and integrity. Work-life balance.
- Interdisciplinary team. Open and constant flow of knowledge.
- Collaborative leadership. Transparent networking.
- Flexibility and Creative Innovation. Challenge acceptance.
- Education and training. Modern and traditional methods.
- Personal growth and initiative.
We announce funding for our breakthrough anti-microbial research program by the Netherlands NACTAR program from the Netherlands organization for Scientific Research (NWO). The project MDR-Phage brings together the expertise and resources from Synovo GmbH, Qualizyme Diagnostics, the University of Twente, and the University of Amsterdam. Within the project, we will test our anti-microbial library of compounds […]
Today we would like to highlight the hard work of our students and encourage them to keep on improving. We believe they are becoming amazing researchers. Special congratulations to Sabrina Zoeller on her recently finished Master thesis “Effect of modified p38 MAPK inhibitors in B16-F10 melanoma” and to Natasha Cloos, who recently submitted her Master thesis “Pharmacological Potential […]
We are at the J.P. Morgan HEALTHCARE CONFERENCE on January 8 – 11, 2018. Come and meet us! The Synovo T-shirt will be running in San Francisco! Good luck finding it!