Innovative Pre-clinical Research
Synovo is a drug discovery company with a primary focus on inflammation and innate immune processes.
We are located in Tübingen, Germany which is both a major centre for basic research and also home to a vibrant bio-medical start-up scene.
We have two main business areas:
- we provide drug discovery services in pharmacology, medicinal chemistry and bioanalytics, and,
- we develop in-house novel therapeutics and related diagnostics
Our culture is focused on generating insight through inter-disciplinary, collaborative work with clients and partners.
Within our team of nearly 50 people we have specialists in synthetic chemistry, pharmacology, analytics, immunology, neurology and biochemistry. In addition, we have a broad network of research partners throughout the world collaborating with us in areas like basic disease mechanisms, drug formulation technology, surface modification and drug mode of action.
We welcome enquiries and we are proud of our reputation for helping colleagues and partners achieve their research goals.
Synovo had a successful showing at the 44th itdesign-Nikolauslauf, which took place December 8th in our beautiful hometown Tübingen. The Synovo running team took the 6th place overall out of 93 teams in total. Five runners were counting towards the team – Synovos fastest runner was Timo Göhler, who was able to finish third overall […]
Michael Burnet and Timo Göhler, two runners of Synovos strong running team were participating at the 46th BMW Berlin Marathon, which took place on September 29th, 2019. While Michael just missed out on a sub 3 hour finish due to some muscular struggles in the second half, Timo was able to finish as 4th fastest […]
In its efforts to be a reliable partner and supporter of local sport and events, Synovo is partnering with the 44. itdesign-Nikolauslauf Tübingen. The Nikolaulauf is a premier running event in the region and Synovo is proud to be a partner and sponsor of an event that positively impacts the entire local community including several […]
We believe in
- Research commitment. Users/patients focus. Quality and reliability.
- Respect and integrity. Work-life balance.
- Interdisciplinary team. Open and constant flow of knowledge.
- Collaborative leadership. Transparent networking.
- Flexibility and Creative Innovation. Challenge acceptance.
- Education and training. Modern and traditional methods.
- Personal growth and initiative.