Innovative Pre-clinical Research
Synovo is a drug discovery company with a primary focus on inflammation and innate immune processes.
We are located in Tübingen, Germany which is both a major centre for basic research and also home to a vibrant bio-medical start-up scene.
We have two main business areas:
- we provide drug discovery services in pharmacology, medicinal chemistry and bioanalytics, and,
- we develop in-house novel therapeutics and related diagnostics
Our culture is focused on generating insight through inter-disciplinary, collaborative work with clients and partners.
Within our team of nearly 50 people we have specialists in synthetic chemistry, pharmacology, analytics, immunology, neurology and biochemistry. In addition, we have a broad network of research partners throughout the world collaborating with us in areas like basic disease mechanisms, drug formulation technology, surface modification and drug mode of action.
We welcome enquiries and we are proud of our reputation for helping colleagues and partners achieve their research goals.
The first edition of the Synovo Soundtrack10k was a huge success! About 350 runners went on the beautiful 3-lap-course along the Neckar river and finished the 10km-long race. Our own Karoline Degenhardt took second overall while TeamScience also took second in the team event. Synovo is happy to be able to be part of such […]
A recent accomplishment of Synovo is the award of the seal of quality in research (“Innovative through Research”) from the Stifterverband. We are excited and proud of this award and we will keep conducting research while following our company principles of having innovative research strategies.
Only a little over two more weeks to go until the first edition of the Synovo Soundtrack 10k! https://soundtrack10k.de/ Our team is preparing with great passion for this event – we are looking forward to a great day for our TeamScience with family and friends! We hope to see you all out there on June […]
We believe in
- Research commitment. Users/patients focus. Quality and reliability.
- Respect and integrity. Work-life balance.
- Interdisciplinary team. Open and constant flow of knowledge.
- Collaborative leadership. Transparent networking.
- Flexibility and Creative Innovation. Challenge acceptance.
- Education and training. Modern and traditional methods.
- Personal growth and initiative.