Innovative Pre-clinical Research
Synovo is a drug discovery company with a primary focus on inflammation and innate immune processes.
We are located in Tübingen, Germany which is both a major centre for basic research and also home to a vibrant bio-medical start-up scene.
We have two main business areas:
- we provide drug discovery services in pharmacology, medicinal chemistry and bioanalytics, and,
- we develop in-house novel therapeutics and related diagnostics
Our culture is focused on generating insight through inter-disciplinary, collaborative work with clients and partners.
Within our team of nearly 50 people we have specialists in synthetic chemistry, pharmacology, analytics, immunology, neurology and biochemistry. In addition, we have a broad network of research partners throughout the world collaborating with us in areas like basic disease mechanisms, drug formulation technology, surface modification and drug mode of action.
We welcome enquiries and we are proud of our reputation for helping colleagues and partners achieve their research goals.
We are very excited to announce that we are a proud supporter of the first-ever edition of the Soundtrack 10k which will be held today in 3 months in Tübingen! We are looking forward to seeing as many runners enjoying the fast and beautiful course out there as possible! Join us for the first Synovo […]
Congratulations to Eva-Maria Holocher who just successfully defended her Bachelor Thesis (“Einfluss modifizierter p38 MAPK-Inhibitoren auf verschiedene Pankreaskarzinommodelle in Kombination mit Immun-Checkpoint-Inhibitoren”) We are extremely excited and proud that Evi will remain at Synovo and decided to join #TeamScience! She will be supporting our team with her expertise, dedication and enthusiasm. We appreciate the hard […]
We couldn’t avoid stepping out today and share with you the great views from our offices.
We believe in
- Research commitment. Users/patients focus. Quality and reliability.
- Respect and integrity. Work-life balance.
- Interdisciplinary team. Open and constant flow of knowledge.
- Collaborative leadership. Transparent networking.
- Flexibility and Creative Innovation. Challenge acceptance.
- Education and training. Modern and traditional methods.
- Personal growth and initiative.